How do you know if the person likes you?

What you see is what the person likes you to know: Before you know it, you should know - what you see should not assume that he likes you.


Boys have now learned by watching Bengali-Hindi movies, a girl looks at you and smiles, it means she is eating habudubu in your love!

Is that so? 

He suddenly remembered some funny incident, so he laughed. 

Then co-incidentally his eyes fell on you. 

I mean, I had eyes on you then, it means I didn't smile when I saw you. 

Smile even if you are not in front.


Or maybe your face is funny, that's why you're smiling.

Another common Bollywood teaching is that if a girl looks at you for a long time or looks at you a second time, it means she likes you. 

This is an extreme lie, do not listen to rumors

Seeing you reminds me of someone you know. 

That's why he looked for the second time and saw if he was the person he knew.

Once I was looking at a pole wearing a shirt like my father on a distant roof and wondering if it was my father. 

My father was not at home then. 

After a while, I realized that it was not my father. 

After this pola laser light is thrown towards my house. 

I barely think I'm going to high school then. 

Fear is over!

Another thing may have happened, you think he is looking at you, but in fact, he is staring blankly and thinking anxiously. 

He has no vision for you, you are the unwanted 'zero' here.


I don't like distant things without glasses. 

35% of Bangladeshi girls are blind. 

Many of whom do not wear glasses again. 

That may sound ridiculous. 

But I say completely consciously. 

Many girls like me see this image while looking at a distant drink without glasses:


I mean, blurry 😅


Wherever the eye goes, that is not what will be seen.


Congratulating you on your good day, comforting you on your bad day, like your picture, commenting on your writing, or laughing at your jokes means you have fallen in love — this thought makes no sense. 

He can do it for the sake of humanity. 

Honestly, if you take the matter the other way, then that girl will be afraid to show this humanity in the need of someone else later.



And if you make a decision based on these conspiracy theories, that girl and her family can give you the title of 'chhachara'. *BENGALI WORD

The biggest thing is that if the family feels insecure about these incidents, then their curse may automatically input into your life.

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url